Do you have a social marketing plan?
We’ve been seeing a lot of businesses investing a lot of money into social marketing and managing. There are a lot of marketing agencies taking advantages of small businesses.
Here are some facts and how we can help:
- With some educated direction and a strategic plan, you can use social media to market your business
- You can do all of the social media yourself (or you can have an employee manage it)
- Social media is free, so consider paying for some initial help but then save money by managing it yourself
- It’s better to focus on one social media outlet than a bunch really poorly
- Social media and marketing takes a daily commitment
- You should be able to measure your results (are you achieving your goal?)
Bottom line: don’t overpay for social media marketing and don’t be afraid to get some help to get started.