Small Business Promotion: Use Facebook Places & Deals
If you’re a retail business in Coeur d’Alene, and you’re NOT using Facebook Places & Deals, you are missing out on a great opportunity to build some loyal customers.
Facebook Places let’s Facebook users check-in at local businesses via their smart phones, and Facebook Deals let’s you offer your customers special deals for checking in. This will benefit your business in multiple ways, including:
- Attracting new customers: give an incentive to the locals who haven’t come in to your place yet
- Build loyal customers: loyalty deals rewards customers who keep coming back
- Get Free Promotion: Facebook Deals is currently FREE, which means you don’t have to spend your advertising dollars for free promotion.
- Reach mobile customers: if you drive around North Idaho, you may have the same thought I do – NOBODY works around here! It seems like there are ALWAYS too many cars and too many people driving around. If you’re able to reach all these people while they’re out and about, you’re going to attract more people than a static advertisement in the newspaper or yellow pages.
- Dominate the competition: there aren’t a lot of local “Deals” available right now. The competition is small, so you have a chance to get in there and dominate before this picks up and you have more businesses to compete with.
What you should do today: Create your Facebook page, check out Facebook Deals and get started on promoting your business. If you don’t have the time or resources (or if you’re too intimidated to get started, contact Wilson Media Consulting and we’ll hook you up within a couple days).